If you are looking for commercial property for rent in Dubai, DIFC is your best bet. Why?
Good Location: DIFC is an onshore Financial Centre strategically located between the east and the west. This commercial property at Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai provides a secure and efficient platform for business and financial institutions to reach into and out of the emerging markets in MENA region.
Tax-Friendly: The quality and range of DIFC’s independent regulation, common law framework, supportive infrastructure and its tax-friendly regime make it the perfect base to take advantage of the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services. Plus Dubai office rental rates are much lower than those in the other MENA regions.
Time Zones: Located equally distant from the leading financial centers of London and New York in the west and Hong Kong and Tokyo in the east, DIFC fills the time-zone gap for a global financial centre in the Middle East. Guided by its core values of integrity, transparency and efficiency, DIFC is playing a pivotal role in meeting the growing financial needs within the Middle East region.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SETTING UP OFFICE IN DIFC, DUBAI?
- Perfect platform to access regional wealth and investment opportunities
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- Zero% tax rate on income and profits (guaranteed for a period of 50 years)
- A wide network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- No exchange controls (free capital convertibility)
- High standards of laws, rules and regulations
- International legal system based on Common Law of England & Wales
- A wholly transparent operating environment, complying with global best practices and internationally accepted laws and regulatory processes
- A variety of legal vehicles that can be established with capital structuring flexibility
- Access to a large pool of skilled professionals residing in Dubai and the region
- A modern transport, communications and internet infrastructure
- A responsive one-stop shop service for visas, work permits and other related requirements
- An independent common law judicial system
DIFC Dubai – WORLD CLASS REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
At the heart of the DIFC model is an independent risk-based regulator, the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), which grants licenses and regulates the activities of all banking and financial institutions in DIFC. The regulatory body was created using principle-based primary legislation modeled closely on that used in London and New York. The DFSA has played a major role in providing financial companies the confidence that they have a sound, stable, secure and growth-oriented platform for their business.
DIFC Dubai – UNIQUE LEGAL FRAMEWORK
DIFC is unique in that it has a legislative system consistent with English Common law. Given its construct, DIFC has its own set of civil and commercial laws and regulations and has developed a complete code of law governing financial services regulation. As part of its autonomy, DIFC has created an independent judicial system. The DIFC Courts is the entity responsible for the independent administration and enforcement of justice in DIFC. The Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all civil and commercial disputes arising within DIFC and or relating to bodies and companies registered in DIFC.
Dubai International Financial Center – FEDERAL FINANCIAL FREE ZONE
The Dubai International Financial Centre is the world’s fastest growing international financial centre. It has developed the same stature as New York, London and Hong Kong and primarily serves the vast region between Western Europe and East Asia. This 110-acre free zone was opened in September 2004 and since then, the DIFC has attracted a large number of high calibre firms from around the globe as well as locally. A world-class stock exchange, NASDAQ Dubai (formerly known as the Dubai International Financial Exchange or DIFX), opened in the DIFC in September 2005.
What Makes DIFC A Perfect Choice For International Companies?
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profit
- An “onshore” capital market
- DIFC courts ensure highest international standard of legal procedures, certainty, flexibility and efficiency expected by global institutions
- Establishes strata-titled laws in accordance with international standards
- 100% foreign ownership companies permitted
DIFC’s state of the art infrastructure, its close proximity to the key commercial and residential areas of Dubai and its role as a regional hub for banking and finance make it the ideal location for Corporate Finance. For more information about DIFC and DIFC companies, please visit www.difc.ae