Living in Dubai, now it is easy for you to buy land anywhere. And a place like the United Kingdom, land is pretty hard to grab and on top of that being in Dubai how will you manage? UK real estate consultants in Dubai helps you in doing so. You can get all your desired information and fully done research and report with honesty and integrity!
However, if you are new in the business then there is nothing better than helping a friend out. Here we tell you what investors have to make sure of before buying any land! They should see if their investment is wise enough.
- You need to see and make a few calls to find out what the specific land is for. Is it for commercial use, residential use, farming or what else? Make sure to do your research so that you may face no charges later on in your business.
- You need to do your research on the topography of the land. See the elevations, weather and other things. In case a building is made on that land, you may face a huge loss. You need to check the small topographical spots carefully. You can take help from maps or Google earth for this matter
- If you intend to hold the property for long enough make sure you know the tax and billing. You do not want to be stuck with a land that is so high on tax that you lose your capital in the taxes only. Research the tax and invest where you find the lowest.
- Make sure to look at public utilities. Imagine being in house where you line problem and water problems. Make sure all these things are looked upon very closely otherwise you may suffer later and face a huge loss!
- Make sure that you have the correct measurement of the land and make sure to ask the zoning department of the area what the setbacks have to be. Calculate in your mind how much room will be remaining and then see if the property is turning out to be too small or even too big for a fact. If you can’t build anything on them it leaves them worthless usually!
- Make sure you know the usage restrictions! You can’t sell a pig farm to someone next to a sky scraper now can you? Make sure you know what and why the last is used and what are the things that will cause a hindrance to you or the next owner?
- Sometimes you will find property that is perfect, but make sure to see if its flood proof and not in the flood zone. The flood zone includes constructive places for stopping food as well. Make sure you ask because some brokers won’t tell you otherwise.
Make sure to do all you research before investing in land. Do not hurry; take your time and wait for every report to take is shape when you research!